Long hair but always the same hairstyle?
Then try out something new with our new styling tools. Without expensive hairdressing visits you can conjure up a bob and shine again with long hair the next day - ala Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Co. Or you weave your sweet waterfall braids into your hair and decorate it with a great accessory. With the styling tools of Guilia, it is now a breeze.
Open your jacket and get rid of your scarf - spring is here! When we slowly swap the winter boots for our new summer shoes and the woolen hat and heating air no longer destroy our hairstyle, it's finally time to take care of our hair again. In our little style guide, we introduce you to different looks with our new styling tools that anyone can easily make at home.
Short hair love
Little flirt with with short hair?
The Fake Bob help conjures sexy Short Hair without haircuts and this is how it works:
- Lightly rub on the underside of the hair and, depending on the look, leave the top hair smooth or slightly wavy.
- Place the hair tips in the turner and roll up inside.
- Fix the hairdresser with the comb clips and carefully straighten the hair. Then fix everything with hairspray.
Anyone can braid!
Braiding aid for summery braids that last the whole day. That's how it's done:
- Divide the hair strand at the top of the head, pull it through the first loop of the braiding aid and then place it behind the braiding aid.
- Divide up the next section of hair and position in the next loop. Alternately, add more hair until the hair is completely interwoven.
- Braid hair lengths to the end and fix with a hair elastic.
Finally, beautiful waterfall pigtails are quite easy. That's how it's done:
- Fix the styling twist with the clip on the top of the head.
- Divide one strand of hair, put the 1st loop and pull through the hole.
- Put the next strand around the second loop and pull it through the second hole. Put the 3rd strand around the aid and pull it through the 3rd hole together with the 1st strand.
- Also proceed with strand 4 and 2 and repeat the same until the end of the hairdressing aid.
- Bind the ends of the braids with a hair tie and fix everything with my hairspray.