We appreciate your interest in one of our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be personally referred to you, such as name, address, e-mail address, usage behavior.
- Responsible gem. Article 4 (7) EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)
Dr. Alfons Kruse
- When you contact us by e-mail or our contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DSV ):
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / http status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser, operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you use and through which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receive certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b)Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the season cookies. These store a so-called Season ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. The Season cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 3 Further and features and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the service and that you will use for the aforementioned data processing principles.
- In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
- As far as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 4 Your rights
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or cancellation
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
- You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the function. In the event of any such objection, please explain why we should not process your personal information as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
- Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. This requires no further information. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact details:
Dr. Alfons Kruse
§ 6 Use of Google Web Fonts
Use of Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform representation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. This will give Google knowledge that your IP address has been accessed. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit.f DS-GVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer. For more information about Google Web Fonts, see
https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privancy/.
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website in full in this case. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google using the browser plug-in available at the following link Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned to a person, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
- You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the collection of your information on future visits to this site:
§ 8 Use of Social-Media-Plug-Ins
- We are currently using social media from Facebook and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. That When you visit our pages, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be recognized by the marking on the box above the first letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. According to the provider of Facebook in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection especially for cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the box grayed out via the security settings of the browser.
- We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for Purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is made in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the presentation of appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
- The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you use the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contact information. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
a) http://www.facebook.com/policy.php, http://www.facbeook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as
http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/you-info#everyoneinfo and https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Frame-work